Students already accepted - Regular Service (3 weeks)
All students who wish to study in France more than 90 days must follow the Campus France procedure before applying for a visa.
We offer a regular service that allows the processing of your application in 3 weeks upon reception of your complete application by postal mail only. When your file is processed, you will receive an email enabling you to schedule an appointment with your assigned French consulate.
To access the expedited service application process, click here
Campus France's process and the visa application process are distinct from each other. Please keep this in mind as it may be in your best interest to submit your Campus France application as soon as possible.
STEP 1 - I CREATE MY ETUDES EN FRANCE ACCOUNT AND I SUBMIT MY ONLINE APPLICATION
To complete your account, you must follow the instructions provided in the user guide corresponding to your situation:
- I am a study-abroad/exchange/dual-degree student
- I have been accepted to a French language class, a professional training, a full-time undergraduate/graduate program, a PhD program
STEP 2 - I PAY THE $180 FEE ONLINE OR WITH A MONEY ORDER
The fee for the regular service is $180.
- To pay online, click here.
- Purchase a $180 money order made out to MCUFEU at your local U.S post office, in a bank, or at the offices of Money Gram, Western Union or Currency Exchange. Any alteration to the money order (i.e whiteout) will render it unacceptable.
STEP 3 - I MAIL THE PROOF OF PAYMENT, THE OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND THE COVER PAGE
Send via postal mail the following in the same envelope:
- the cover page (to print it out, click here)
- a photocopy of the official acceptance letter
- the processing fee in the form of:
- a copy of the online payment receipt
- a money order of $180 made out to MCUFEU + a photocopy of the money order. Any alteration to the money order (i.e whiteout) will render it unacceptable
Campus France USA
4101 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington, D.C. 20007