Students not yet accepted
All students who wish to apply to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, in a French Institution, must follow the online admission procedure (“DAP” or “Hors DAP”) on “Etudes en France”.
STEP 1 - I CREATE MY "ETUDES EN FRANCE" ACCOUNT AND I SUBMIT MY ONLINE APPLICATION
To complete your account, you must follow the instructions provided in the user guide corresponding to your situation:
- Freshmen (licence 1 including medical school)
- School of architecture (all levels)
- Other (licence 2, 3, Master)
STEP 2 - I PAY THE $180 FEE ONLINE OR WITH A MONEY ORDER AS SOON AS I CREATED AN ACCOUNT
The Campus France USA fee is $180.
- To pay online, click here.
- Purchase a $180 money order made out to MCUFEU at your local U.S post office, in a bank, or at the offices of Money Gram, Western Union or Currency Exchange. Any alteration to the money order (i.e whiteout) will render it unacceptable.
STEP 3 - I MAIL THE PROOF OF PAYMENT AND THE COVER PAGE
Send via postal mail the following in the same envelope:
- the cover page (to print it out, click here)
- the processing fee in the form of:
- a copy of the online payment receipt
- a money order of $180 made out to MCUFEU + a photocopy of the money order. Any alteration to the money order (i.e whiteout) will render it unacceptable
Campus France USA
4101 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington, D.C. 20007